Posted in Reviews by Patricia on September 11, 2019
Ever since yesterday’s release of the new iPhone 11 lineup people won’t stop talking about the new rear facing Camera module that comes with a double-lens for the iPhone 11 version and a tripple-lens in case of the iPhone 11 Pro. In both cases the camera stands out as a square-shaped protruding module that has been mocked and trolled worldwide. In fact, we could already gather more than 10 funny memes that compare the iPhone 11 with an electric stove, a rocket launcher, an electric shaver, a bowling ball and more.
Nevertheless, the first hands-on pictures have with the iPhone 11 Pro devices have started surfacing and the Camera module doesn’t seem to stick out that bad. In this article you have photos from various angles that focus on the triple-lens camera, which actually looks quite stylish and futuristic. It seems nicely finished. Overall a slick design that’s a trademark of all Apple products.
iPhone 11 Pro Camera Bump From Various Angles
iPhone 11 Pro Camera Features
– Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
– Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture
Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture
Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture
– Night mode feature for higher-quality photos in a low-light environment.
– Auto Adjustments
– Dual optical image stabilization
– 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x
– Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
– Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
– Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
– Next-generation Smart HDR for photos.
What’s your opinion about the iPhone 11 Pro Camera design? Comment below!